* March commercial vehicle sales up 8.8 pct in EU - ACEA * Q1 commercial vehicle sales down 1.3 pct * LCV sales up, heavy trucks still struggling (Adds detail from statement) PARIS, April 27 (Reuters) - The European truck market posted its first rise in almost two years in March, industry association ACEA said, reflecting signs of economic recovery as well as an extra working day compared with March 2009. Truckmakers including Germany's Daimler , Sweden's Volvo and Scania and Fiat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU truck mkt rises for first time in almost 2 yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642