* Industrial production slides 2.5 pct in September * Euro zone economy expected to show contraction in 3rd qtr By Robin Emmott BRUSSELS, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Output from euro zone factories in September took its steepest fall since January 2009, dragged down by German industry's loss of resilience after three years of crisis in Europe. Industrial production in the 17 countries sharing the euro fell 2.5 percent in September from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Euro factory output drop steepest in nearly 4 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642