* Ministers agree to weaken proposed fuel targets for vans * Germany fought to make goal easier for its automakers * Sweden says outcome bad for small businesses across EU (Adds background, reaction) By Pete Harrison BRUSSELS, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Europe set itself new fuel-efficiency targets for vans on Monday, aiming to cut fuel bills for small businesses and curb emissions of gases blamed for climate change. The move plugs a gap that was left when Europe agreed some of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Europe sets fuel-efficiency target for vans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.