* Q1 oper profit 128 mln eur vs poll estimate 138 mln eur * Recovery in European truck market to be weak in 2010 (Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - German truckmaker MAN SE reported first-quarter earnings that fell just shy of expectations as booming demand in Brazil barely offset heavy losses in Europe. Operating profit rose 28 percent to 128 million euros ($171 million), short of the average estimate of 138 million euros from a Reuters poll of 18 analysts. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Europe weighs on Germany's MAN Q1 oper profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.