(Adds details) LONDON, July 28 (Reuters) - Overall credit quality in Western Europe deteriorated in the second quarter of 2008 amid fragile market conditions, Moody's said in a report on Monday. The ratings agency downgraded 41 issuers in Western Europe and upgraded 12 -- the worst ratings gap since the first quarter of 2003. But Moody's said credit quality in Eastern Europe was in better shape as the region saw 5 downgrades and 3 upgrades in the second quarter this year, although it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-European credit quality falls further in Q2-Moody's" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.