* Data shows contagion spreading from periphery to core * New truck registrations plunge in Italy, Netherlands * Demand for transporters and vans also drops sharply (Adds details, comment) FRANKFURT, May 30 (Reuters) - The market for new heavy trucks in Europe declined 6.7 percent in April as demand in both core and periphery euro zone countries plunged sharply versus the year earlier, data published on Wednesday showed. The decline to 19,458 vehicles, reported by Brussels-based industry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-European heavy truck market drops 6.7 pct in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.