(Adds fund manager quote, background, Ford comment) By Lincoln Feast LONDON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Big European steel users fell on Thursday after a profit warning from Swedish home appliance maker Electrolux highlighted the risk to earnings from soaring metals prices. The world's largest home appliance maker said costs would rise by about 1.2 billion Swedish crowns in the second-half due to higher prices for steel and other materials. Electrolux shares slumped 7.4 percent to 132 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-European steel users dented by soaring prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642