(Adds Glos quote, background) BERLIN, Jan 31 (Reuters) - The exchange rate of the euro against the dollar is less of a worry than that of the euro against the yen, particularly for Germany's key auto sector, German Economy Minister Michael Glos said on Wednesday. "The dollar exchange rate (against the euro) is worrying me less than the yen rate, especially with regard to the auto sector," Glos told a news conference in Berlin. European officials have expressed concern recently that the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Euro/yen FX rate more of a worry than euro/dlr-Glos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.