(Adds more quotes, Peugeot, Weber, Tumpel-Gugerell and background) By Tarmo Virki TALLINN, May 23 (Reuters) - Exports have held up well in the euro zone, despite industry worries the strong euro could hamper growth, EU Commissioner Joaquin Almunia said on Wednesday. "I know that the strength of the euro is accused by some of being an obstacle for our companies," said Almunia, the European Economic and Monetary Affairs Commissioner. "But the reality is that the euro's real effective ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU's Almunia-Exports held up well with strong euro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.