(Adds announcement of charges, background, byline) By Martha Graybow NEW YORK, March 26 (Reuters) - U.S. prosecutors on Monday charged David Stockman, a former chief executive of Collins & Aikman Corp. Stockman, a former Reagan administration budget director, and the other ex-Collins & Aikman executives are accused of misleading the company's investors to hide its true financial condition, according to the indictment brought by federal prosecutors in Manhattan. Facing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ex-Collins & Aikman CEO Stockman charged with fraud" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642