(Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, March 23 (Reuters) - German police raided the homes or offices of 11 people -- including former staff members of DaimlerChrysler -- and seized evidence in a breach of trust investigation, prosecutors said on Wednesday. The probe centres on allegations that former staff of the German carmaker used company assets for private construction projects or took bribes from a business partner of the company, the Stuttgart prosecutor's office said in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ex-Daimler staff raided in abuse of trust probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642