(Adds background, comment from Trichet, Prodi) ROME, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Former European Central Bank Executive Board member and Italian Economy Minister Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa, one of Italy's most widely respected economic figures, died on Saturday evening of a heart attack. In August, 70-year-old Padoa-Schioppa was named as adviser to Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou on a range of issues from the economy to banking, as part of Greece's efforts to fix its financial problems. As a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ex ECB member, Italy Minister Padoa-Schioppa dies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.