* Q3 EPS C$0.14 vs C$0.9 yr ago * Q3 rev up 21 pct July 25 (Reuters) - Canadian auto parts maker Exco Technologies Ltd posted a profit for the third straight quarter on higher demand and strong performance across all segments. The company's third-quarter net income rose 49 percent to C$5.5 million ($5.40 million), or 14 Canadian cents per share, from C$3.7 million, or 9 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier. Exco, which makes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Exco Tech profit jumps on strong demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.