* Q3 EPS C$0.09 vs loss C$0.02, last year * Q3 rev up 51 pct to C$42.7 mln July 28 (Reuters) - Canada's auto parts maker Exco Technologies Ltd swung to a quarterly profit helped by better gross margins. "We expect the growth to continue at a gradual yet steady pace through the next several quarters," the company said in a statement. The company posted net income of C$3.5 million, or 9 Canadian cents a share, compared with a net loss of C$998,000, or 2 Canadian cents a share, a year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Exco Technologies posts Q3 profit on better margins" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.