(Adds details, quotes, share price) KOLKATA, July 25 (Reuters) - Automotive and industrial battery maker Exide Industries Ltd plans to invest 1.8 billion rupees to raise capacity in FY09, a top official said on Friday. "We will raise capacity by 20 percent in both industrial and auto segments," Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer T.V. Ramanathan told reporters after the annual shareholders meet. The company would examine any price increase only if lead prices rise above ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1- Exide to invest 1.8 bln rupees on expansion in FY09" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.