* Exor to stay key investor also after Fiat/Chrysler merger * Exor does not rule out diluting stake in new company * No decision yet on timing of expected Fiat/Chrysler merger (Adds quotes, background, shares) By Gianni Montani TURIN, Italy, April 28 (Reuters) - The Agnelli family holding Exor intends to remain the leading investor in Fiat after the Italian carmaker merges with U.S. affiliate Chrysler, Exor's chief executive said on Thursday. Fiat is planning to take a majority ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Exor aims to stay top investor in Fiat/Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.