* Net profit 14 cents/shr * Ex items profit 38 cents/share * Gross travel bookings down 5 pct CHICAGO, July 30 (Reuters) - Online travel agency Expedia Inc said on Thursday its net income fell on a decline in the value of its bookings amid the economic recession but still exceeded analysts' estimates. The largest U.S. online travel agency said its second-quarter profit amounted to $40.9 million, or 14 cents per share, compared with $96.1 million, or 33 cents per share, a year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Expedia profit shrinks but beats estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.