(Recasts, adds quotes and more details) By Kim Kyoung-wha SEOUL, Dec 31 (Reuters) - South Korea's top car maker, Hyundai Motor Co , said on Wednesday its sales edged up in 2003 as soaring exports of high-end models helped offset a sharp decline in domestic sales. Sales rose 1.8 percent to a provisional 27.8 trillion won ($23.2 billion) this year against 27.3 trillion won last year, while the sales volume climbed seven percent to 1.98 million vehicles from 1.85 million, a Hyundai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Exports drive Hyundai Motor's 2003 sales higher" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642