(Adds Exxon statement on money spent on taxes and expenses in the quarter) July 31 (Reuters) - Exxon Mobil Corp pulled in $11.68 billion in profits in the second quarter on Thursday, the highest quarterly income ever recorded by a U.S. company. Here are a few facts about the company's record haul: ** Exxon earned over $128 million a day, or nearly $1,500 a second during the quarter. The company said that was after it paid $4,100 a second in taxes and $14,700 a second in expenses to run ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-FACTBOX-Facts about Exxon's record earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642