(Adds details, background) PARIS, Feb 17 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Faurecia posted a recovery in net profit on Thursday, boosted by sustained demand and operating improvements, but warned that tough sector conditions would hurt margins in 2005. Car parts makers are under pressure as raw material costs remain high while car makers try to resist paying more for parts, desperate to protect their own margins in the face of lacklustre demand and cut-throat price competition. "With ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Faurecia 2004 profits up, warns on H1 2005 margins" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642