(Adds details on covenants, background) LONDON, Sept 21 (Reuters) - French auto parts maker Faurecia plans to price a 300 million euro ($366.2 million), five-year bond this week to yield around 90 basis points over mid-swaps, a banker familiar with the sale said. Faurecia hired HSBC and SG CIB earlier in September to manage the sale of the bond, which is the company's debut issue. The company is aiming to widen its investor base and to extend the average maturity of its debt. Faurecia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Faurecia bond seen around swaps +90 bps- banker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.