* Takes 18.75 pct stake in Xuyang Group * To carry out reserved capital increase (Adds detail) PARIS, June 30 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Faurecia plans to buy a stake in one of the main suppliers to state-owned Chinese automaker FAW Group to build its position in the world's biggest car market. Faurecia will take the 18.75 percent holding in the capital of Xuyang Group through a reserved capital increase, it said in a statement on Wednesday. The deal will broaden Faurecia's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Faurecia buys stake in China car part supplier" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.