* Faurecia says finalised 1.42 bln euros financing * Financing incl. 1.17 bln euro bank loan, 250 mln PSA loan PARIS, Nov 27 (Reuters) - French car parts manufacturer Faurecia said on Thursday it had finalised 1.42 billion euros ($1.83 billion) of financing "in difficult market conditions". The European auto industry is struggling with plummeting sales as the worsening economic climate hits consumer confidence -- Western European car sales fell 15.5 percent in October and manufacturers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1- Faurecia finalises 1.42 bln euros financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.