(Adds details from statement, background) PARIS, July 21 (Reuters) - French car-part maker Faurecia posted a 42.2 percent fall in first-half net profit on Thursday, hurt by a 62.4 million euro restructuring charge and as high raw material prices continued to squeeze margins. Europe's second-biggest listed car-part maker said it made a net profit of 34.5 million euros ($41.65 million) versus 59.7 million in the year ago period. Earnings before interest (EBIT) and goodwill writedowns ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Faurecia H1 net profit falls 42.2 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642