(Adds detail, quotes) BRATISLAVA, June 28 (Reuters) - French car-part maker Faurecia plans to invest 30 million euros ($36.5 million) to open a factory in Slovakia and take advantage of the country's booming car industry, a company official said on Monday. Faurecia Vice President Lauren de Lustrac said the firm would produce front and rear car bumpers and dashboards at the new plant for French car maker PSA Peugeot Citroen , which is building a 700 million-euro assembly factory in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Faurecia to invest 30 mln euros in Slovakia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642