(Adds analyst, dealer comment) PARIS, May 30 (Reuters) - Shares in French car parts maker Faurecia leapt as much as 20 percent on Friday, spurred by upbeat comments on its profit margins and speculation its main shareholder PSA Peugeot Citroen could sell its stake. The stock was trading up 16.5 percent at 54 euros after it was halted limit-up at the open by a barrage of buy orders. The stock jumped 22 percent on Thursday, which analysts and dealers attributed to comments from PSA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Faurecia jumps on profit hope, PSA sale rumour" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.