(Adds background) LONDON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - French auto parts maker Faurecia on Friday sold a 300 million-euro ($363.9 million) five-year bond, the banks managing the sale said. The bond was priced at 99.973 with a coupon of 3.625 percent, giving a spread of 95 basis points over mid-swaps, HSBC and SG CIB said. The spread on the deal had to be widened from an initial level of mid-swaps plus 90 basis points during marketing as the corporate bond market came under pressure due to fears ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Faurecia sells 300 mln-euro 5-yr bond -leads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.