* CEO confirms higher H1 growth forecast * Shares up around 8 pct (Adds details from shareholders' meeting, CEO comments) PARIS, May 26 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Faurecia will achieve 2010 sales growth significantly above the 4 percent it previously predicted after a first-quarter rebound continued in the second quarter, its chief executive said. Yann Delabriere also confirmed on Wednesday that the group should see a rise of at least 30 percent in the first six months of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Faurecia set for higher 2010 growth - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642