(Adds details from statement, background) PARIS, Dec 19 (Reuters) - French car equipment maker Faurecia said on Monday weakness at its car interior business would hit its operating profitability in the second half of the year. Faurecia, majority-owned by PSA Peugeot Citroen , expects its operating margin to fall to between 1.7 percent and 2.0 percent in the half from 3.5 percent a year ago. Europe's second-biggest listed car-part maker had previously forecast a second half in line with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Faurecia warns on profitability in second half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642