(Adds background and wraps in Fazio's euro and Fiat comments) ROME, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Central Bank Governor Antonio Fazio said on Thursday Italy's economy could only grow over two percent in 2003 if big public works were launched to help boost gross domestic product (GDP). Speaking at a conference, Fazio said: "Recovery of productivity is within our grasp. An...increase of more than two percent during the course of 2003 will be conditional on the effective launch on a large scale of pulic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fazio says public works needed for 2003 GDP target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642