(Adds doctors' group comment in paragraphs 16-17.) By Kim Dixon CHICAGO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Intel Corp. Chairman Andy Grove went on a mission a few years back to find the definitive treatment for his prostate cancer. While Grove, whose illness is now in remission, was able to find a workable solution, he had to wade through a confusing maze of options in his search for treatment. "There has never been a randomly controlled trial to say which treatment is best" for that type of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-FEATURE-HMOs seek 'evidence' to stem costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.