(Adds analyst's warning on industry outlook, paragraphs 18-19, edits) By Tom Brown DETROIT, Feb 25 (Reuters) - February was "not a great month" for U.S. vehicle sales but it wasn't all bad either, Paul Ballew, the chief sales analyst at General Motors Corp., said on Wednesday. "All in all, not a bad month, not a great month, but pretty close to expectations," Ballew said when asked about monthly sales results for an industry that accounts for about 4 percent of the U.S. economy. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-February "not great" for U.S. car sales -- GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642