(Adds details, background paragraphs 8-12) WASHINGTON, July 27 (Reuters) - U.S. business activity continued to grow in June and early July, and overall price pressures eased or were flat in most places despite higher energy and building costs, the Federal Reserve said on Wednesday. Only the New York district reported a slowing in the rate of economic growth, the Fed's "beige book" summary of economic conditions said. Many districts reported substantial increases in the costs of energy, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fed beige book says U.S. business activity expands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642