* Rules to cut greenhouse gas emissions unconstitutional * Out-of-state producers discriminated against--judge * Preliminary injunction issued * State board planning an appeal (Rewrites first paragraph; adds dateline, reaction, stock move) By Dan Levine and Noel Randewich SAN FRANCISCO , Dec 30 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge blocked California's signature attempt to lower greenhouse gas emissions, a victory for out-of-state ethanol producers and refiners that has California's air quality board ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Federal judge blocks California emissions rules" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.