(Adds president's remarks, updates plans to emerge from bankruptcy, background, byline) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, April 22 (Reuters) - Better sales and productivity gains helped Federal-Mogul Corp. narrow its loss in the latest quarter, the auto parts supplier said on Tuesday, adding it has updated its plans to emerge from bankruptcy. Federal-Mogul said it filed a disclosure statement in federal bankruptcy court detailing the remaining issues to be resolved before it can emerge from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Federal-Mogul loss narrows, files court papers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.