* Q2 loss/shr $0.60 vs EPS $0.64 year-ago * Q2 rev $1.70 bln vs $1.80 bln year-ago * Says took $119 mln charge July 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Federal-Mogul Corp posted a quarterly loss on charges relating to the restructuring of its brake friction business. The company, which said in June that it was going to restructure several facilities to reduce capacity, took an impairment charge of $119 million in the second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Federal-Mogul posts 2nd-qtr loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.