* Q2 EPS 64 cents vs Street view 58 cents * Revenue up 13 pct to $1.8 bln vs Street view $1.7 bln * To focus mostly on organic growth, 'strategic' buys DETROIT, July 28 (Reuters) - Federal-Mogul Corp , the auto parts suppliers controlled by billionaire investor Carl Icahn, reported on Thursday a stronger-than-expected quarterly profit as it gained market share in the business segments serving the automakers. Federal-Mogul also said it intends to focus mostly on growing its existing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Federal-Mogul posts higher quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642