(Adds CEO comment, details) CHICAGO, July 25 (Reuters) - Bankrupt auto parts maker Federal-Mogul Corp. on Monday posted a wider quarterly loss as higher raw material expenses and increased pension costs cut into gross profit margins. The company, which sought bankruptcy protection in October 2001 to deal with asbestos liabilities, said the second-quarter net loss increased to $11.6 million, or 13 cents a share, from $9 million, or 11 cents a share, a year earlier. "Several challenging ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Federal-Mogul posts wider 2nd-qtr net loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.