* Q3 EPS 10 cents vs 4 cents yr ago * End-Q3 liquidity totals $1.3 bln DETROIT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Federal-Mogul Corp's quarterly profit more than doubled from a year earlier, as it cut costs to address the economic downturn and production cuts by its automaker customers. The company's third-quarter net income came to $10 million, or 10 cents per share, up from $4 million, or 4 cents per share, a year earlier. Revenue fell 18 percent to $1.38 billion. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Federal-Mogul quarterly profit more than doubles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642