(Adds details of reorganization plan, background, changes dateline from SOUTHFIELD, Mich., adds byline) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Federal-Mogul Corp. said on Friday it has reached an agreement in principle with its U.S. creditors on a plan that would let it emerge from bankruptcy. Federal-Mogul, which is reorganizing under Chapter 11 protection after succumbing to mounting asbestos lawsuits, said all of its major creditors have agreed to the plan, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Federal-Mogul reaches reorganization deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642