* Q2 adj EPS $0.06 vs est $0.09 * Q2 revenue $198.7 mln vs est $203.3 mln * Near-term expectations tempered by conditions in Europe * Shares down 4 pct before market July 30 (Reuters) - Security systems maker Federal Signal Corp posted quarterly results that missed Wall Street estimates, hurt by a drop in sales at its Fire Rescue segment, and said its near-term expectations have been tempered by economic conditions in Europe. For the second quarter, the company reported a net loss ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Federal Signal Q2 trails Street view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.