(Recasts, adds details) Feb 27 (Reuters) - Federal Signal Corp , which makes fire trucks to street sweepers, reported lower quarterly profit, hurt by operating losses in its fire rescue segment, but its operating earnings per share and revenue beat Wall Street's view. Federal Signal also said it is evaluating strategic options for its E-One unit, which makes fire safety equipment, as the business was not performing up to its standard. E-One was hit by low production rates and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Federal Signal Q4 beats Wall Street view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.