* Q4 EPS of $0.18 from cont ops vs est $0.12 * Q4 sales fall 11 pct Feb 23 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Federal Signal Corp posted quarterly profit that comfortably went past market expectations, boosted by a combination of lower operating expenses and greater demand for its fire rescue platforms. For the fourth quarter, the maker of security systems and street sweepers posted net income of $22.7 million, or 46 cents a share, compared with a net loss of $11.2 million, or 23 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Federal Signal Q4 profit tops market view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642