(Adds detail from speech, adds byline, changes dateline, previously CHICAGO) By Tamawa Kadoya NEW YORK, April 26 (Reuters) - San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank President Janet Yellen said on Thursday that "watchful waiting" is the best monetary policy course right now, given increased risks to both growth and inflation. "The current stance of policy is likely to foster sustainable growth with a gradual ebbing of inflation over time. However, the inflation risks are skewed to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fed's Yellen says inflation, growth risks rising" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.