(Adds Fiat chairman on H1 sales) MARANELLO, Italy, June 21 (Reuters) - Ferrari must be more innovative, Vice Chairman Piero Ferrari said at an event to mark the Italian luxury sports car maker's 60th anniversary, adding the firm is unlikely to sell shares to the public anytime soon. "It's important that Ferrari doesn't keep replicating itself," Ferrari, who is the son of founder Enzo Ferrari and owns 10 percent of the company, said on Thursday. "We're working on various new models," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ferrari says needs to innovate, no IPO in sight" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642