(Adds Marsiaj family name, background) MILAN, April 29 (Reuters) - Pininfarina said on Tuesday the son of the founder of sports car maker Ferrari will be among key figures buying shares in the car designer and contract manufacturer as it seeks to raise capital. Piero Ferrari will be one of three prominent figures of the Italian automotive industry who will be taking stakes, a spokesman said. The others are Alberto Bombassei, chairman of braking systems maker Brembo and the Marsiaj ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ferrari's son to buy stake in Pininfarina" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642