* Venture will produce up to 120,00 vehicles a year * Production at new Fiat plant to start 2014 * Sberbank to take stake of up to 20 percent (Adds details) MILAN, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Fiat and Chrysler said they have entered a joint venture with Russia's Sberbank to produce and distribute Jeeps and Chrysler-branded vehicles in high-growth Russia, filling a gap in the Italian firm's geographical reach. Sberbank intends to finance the project with up to 850 million euros ($1.14 billion) and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat agrees three-way deal to make Jeeps in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.