* Fiat wanted to pay $139.7 million for 3.3 percent stake * Fiat says it adhering to 2009 bankruptcy agreement * VEBA, Fiat at battle over Chrysler value By Bernie Woodall and Deepa Seetharaman Sept 26 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA filed a lawsuit in a U.S. court against the healthcare trust that owns part of Chrysler Group LLC, claiming the trust failed to meet its obligation to sell a small stake in the U.S. automaker after the two sides ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Fiat sues Chrysler minority owner over 3.3 pct stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.