MILAN, June 24 (Reuters) - Loss-making Fiat Auto expects to improve its operating profitability in the second half of the year despite tough market conditions, its chief executive said on Monday. In a statement, Chief Executive Giancarlo Boschetti said seasonal factors would depress new car sales more in the second half than in the first, dubbed "the blackest months for cars" in Italy, but that Fiat would still squeeze out better results. "Despite quite difficult market conditions, Fiat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat Auto CEO sees better profitability in H2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.