(Adds detail after second paragraph) TURIN, March 28 (Reuters) - Fiat Auto Chief Executive Giancarlo Boschetti said on Friday he saw production this year at Fiat's battered car unit stable at 1.9 million units, the same level as in 2002. Boschetti, speaking on the margins of a conference, said the forecasts were based on the European market decreasing by around 1-2 points. He said if the market fell further than that -- whether hit by the impact of the war in Iraq or for other reasons -- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Fiat Auto sees '03 output stable at 1.9 mln units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642